cacha?a

Mark_Mandel at DRAGONSYS.COM Mark_Mandel at DRAGONSYS.COM
Tue Mar 7 18:25:17 UTC 2000

Kathleen Miller <millerk at NYTIMES.COM> wrote:

Caipirinha is made with a traditional Brazilian alcohol called cacha?a,
                                                               *******
which is made from sugar cane. It is a mixture of cacha?a, limes, and
                                                  *******
sugar. It really packs a wallop and in my opinion is undrinkable. I prefer
caipiroska - which, I learned from my former students from Brazil - is made
with Vodka instead. If you use white rum it is called caipir?ssima.
<<<<<

Would somebody please transliterate the originals of those #$%^&*( question
marks into ASCII?
TIA.

-- Mark (</grump>)