Noncensus

Mon Mar 20 22:02:53 UTC 2000

I believe a certain proportion of the population gets a long census form,
right?  I recall helping my aunt with hers ten years ago, and it asked for
mother tongue, dominant language in the home, languages of the parents,
ancestral homes, etc.  This is an attempt, at least, to more precisely
subclassify the amorphous "white" population (and others too, of course).