Noncensus

A. Vine avine at ENG.SUN.COM
Tue Mar 21 01:48:19 UTC 2000

In fact, having just filled out the form, the classifications are generic except
for yellow/brown folks.  There is a white category, and a black category, and a
sort of red category, then yellow/brown folks get more subdivisions.  I don't
have the form in front of me to double check, but I remember noticing it.