Marketing Tip <fwd>

Lanier Edwards jedge at ARCHES.UGA.EDU
Thu Mar 30 18:29:36 UTC 2000

Dear members,

I am a student at UGA. I have found a great way to find summer jobs
and full time jobs without working for it. They send the potential
jobs to you without you having to check the website or even
leave your email box.

The website is :
(http://www.jobdirect.com/?source=uga5)

JobDirect.com/?source=uga5 was the first to introduce the system of
"having jobs find students" instead of the other way around.
JobDirect's technology cross references qualifications on your resume
with current job openings and then notifies you directly via email
about matched job opportunities.

Whether you're actively searching for a full or part-time job, a
summer job,an internship, or you're simply interested in what's out
there, they have thousands of job and internship opportunities in its
database.

http://www.jobdirect.com/?source=uga5

If asked for a referral code when registering, please enter:uga5.
This will help UGA students with improved chances for free books and
free tuition.
Good Luck!

John Edwards

http://www.jobdirect.com/?source=uga5