Farm Journal; Caesar Salad; Eggs Is Eggs

Thu May 4 16:54:40 UTC 2000

--- Bapopik at AOL.COM wrote:
> FARM JOURNAL
>
> March 1966, pg. 105, col. 1--potato doughnuts
> (Spudnuts).  (Spudnuts recipe
> in col. 2--ed.)

Ah...the spudnut.  Haven't eaten one of these in
years.  How many remember the Spudnut Shops of
yesteryear?  Or was this strictly a local,
intermountain west, phenomenon?

=====
SLC, UT                        |it is that we will be sued