"urine" with long "i"

Mark A. Mandel Mark_Mandel at DRAGONSYS.COM
Mon Nov 20 16:50:45 UTC 2000

This came up on a list I subscribe to. As the name of the list suggests,
most of its members, including this one, are in the UK. I had asked about
an idiom I didn't understand.

   Mark A. Mandel : Dragon Systems, a Lernout & Hauspie company
          Mark_Mandel at dragonsys.com : Senior Linguist
 320 Nevada St., Newton, MA 02460, USA : http://www.dragonsys.com