"Don't block the box"

Carol Snow casnow at UCLINK4.BERKELEY.EDU
Wed Nov 29 18:24:14 UTC 2000

The expression, the intent, (and to some extent the white lines) are
used identically in San Francisco, though I believe this is a
statewide phenomenon.

--

Carol Snow
casnow at uclink4.berkeley.edu

drop-in advising hrs.: 9:30-12  & 1-4 daily

http://ls.berkeley.edu/ugis/cogsci/
http://ls.berkeley.edu/ugis/environ/

Mail to:
Office of Undergraduate & Interdisciplinary Studies (UGIS)
301 Campbell Hall
Berkeley, CA 94720-2922