HTML spam

Jesse Sheidlower jester at PANIX.COM
Thu Oct 12 15:46:48 UTC 2000

>  Is there any way to block such [insert expletive of your choice] from the list?

The overwhelming majority of spam that comes to the list--and believe me, there
is a lot--gets blocked, and a small amount of spam that's identified as
"possible spam" gets send to the listowners, who delete it. There is very
little spam that actually makes it to ADS-L. Every time this issue comes up,
people make suggestions that would be a big pain in a lot of ways. I personally
feel that the list is free enough that it's not worth doing anything drastic.

Jesse Sheidlower