Query about address

Beverly Feldt bfeldt at WORKPLACEPRODUCTIONS.COM
Wed Apr 4 13:12:22 UTC 2001

Mark Mandel wrote:
>Only slightly apropos is the reverse shift of "Reverend". Back in the early Neolithic I learned that "Reverend" was not a title on the order
of "Mr." or "Doctor" or "Professor", but an adjective like "Honorable",
so that the proper way to use it was "the Rev. Jane Smith" (okay, I'm
retrojecting a little there) or "the Rev. Dr./Mrs./Ms. Smith". "Rev.
Smith" was being specifically ruled out, but it's common today

My minister calls herself "Rev. Valerie" (that's her first name).

Beverly