Question of no importance

James A. Landau JJJRLandau at AOL.COM
Fri Apr 6 13:22:03 UTC 2001

The following text showed up mysteriously at the end of a piece of spam
advertising a female aphrodisiac.  I think it's doubletalk, but I don't know
the jargon of linguistics well enough to be sure.

<quote>
Specifically, the notion of level of
grammaticalness recognizes the importance of
other disciplines, while taking into account
any communicatively-programmed computer
techniques.  Thus the independent functional
principle seems to me to account
satisfactorily for the sophisticated
hardware.  Specifically, this analysis of a
formative as a pair of sets of features adds
overriding performance constraints to any
normative concept of the linguistic/holistic
continuum.  In summary, the fundamental error
of regarding functional notions as categorial
presents extremely interesting challenges to
the postulated use of dialog management
technology.  Furthermore, the earlier
discussion of deviance necessitates that
coagulative measures be applied to any deep
configuration mode.  From the intercultural
viewpoint, a case of semigrammaticalness of a
different sort necessitates that urgent
consideration be applied to Krapp's Last
Tape.  However, this assumption is not
correct, since most of the methodological
work in modern linguistics is rather
different from any discrete configuration
mode.  I suggested that these results would
follow from the assumption that a primary
interrelationship of system and/or subsystem
logistics cannot be arbitrary in irrelevant
intervening contexts in selectional rules.
<end quote>

     - Jim Landau