"Blessings"

Mark Odegard markodegard at HOTMAIL.COM
Wed Apr 11 03:06:19 UTC 2001

1 Corinthians 10:16 The cup of blessing which we bless, is it not the
communion of the blood of Christ? The bread which we break, is it not the
communion of the body of Christ?

Ephesians 1:3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who
hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ:

'Blessings' particularly pagan, particularly non-Christian? Nah.

There are a number of sites online with the KJV along with super-duper
search engines.

The given name 'Benedict' is the Latin nominalization of the Greek word for
'blessed', 'blessing'.