bubble stuff

Mark A. Mandel Mark_Mandel at DRAGONSYS.COM
Mon Apr 16 21:54:03 UTC 2001

What do you call the liquid that comes in a bottle the size of an adult's
fist with a wand that has a ring on the end that holds a film of the stuff
that you blow through, or sweep through the air, to produce a trail of soap
bubbles? I called it "bubble stuff" when I was a kid, and a co-worker's use
of the same name has got me wondering. That's not what it says on the
bottles (AFAIK). So what do people call it, and where?

-- Mark A. Mandel