bubble stuff

Miller, Jerry jmiller at FRANKLINCOLLEGE.EDU
Mon Apr 16 22:59:15 UTC 2001

Mark: I've generally heard "bubble solution," and I believe that is what the
world's foremost authority on soap bubbles at the time I interviewed him,
Eiffel Plasterer of Markle, Ind., called it. Of course, dear, sweet Eiffel
was obsessed with soap bubbles, did bubbles shows, experimented with various
solutions to try to make bubbles last forever (some he kept in glass jars
for weeks and months), etc., so his reference might not have been the most
common one.
Sorry to say, Eiffel's mortal bubble burst a few years ago (sorry, I just
couldn't resist).

Jerry Miller