bubble stuff

Indigo Som indigo at WELL.COM
Tue Apr 17 23:06:00 UTC 2001

I think we always just called it/them "bubbles", or if necessary, a "bottle
of bubbles". As in, "I brought some bubbles" or "we have bubbles". I don't
remember hearing "bubble stuff". Actually "bubbles" is  still in my
vocabulary now, silly grown-up that I am. But I was a kid in 70s SF Bay
Area.

Indigo