Internet languages

Ittaob at AOL.COM Ittaob at AOL.COM
Wed Apr 18 20:49:42 UTC 2001

In a message dated 4/18/01 12:00:20 PM, prichard at LINFIELD.EDU writes:

<< Does anyone have statistics on the relative popularity of non-English
language use on the internet? Thanks to all.

Peter R. >>

There's a company called NetRatings (that I used to be affiliated with) that
tracks Internet usage around the world. If you go to their website,
www.netratings.com, you may find an e-mail address or phone number to ask
them if they have such info. I believe they may, and would probably supply it
without charge for academic use. They are located in  Milpitas, CA.

Steve Boatti