"Restaurants of Puerto Rico" pina colada mystery

Bapopik at AOL.COM Bapopik at AOL.COM
Wed Apr 25 04:38:23 UTC 2001

   I use www.bibliofind.com and www.bookfinder.com.  I just received this book in:

HERTZ GOURMET GUIDE
RESTAURANTS & RECIPES OF
NEW YORK
NEW JERSEY & CONNECTICUT
Edited by Leonce Picot
Research Unlimited, Inc., Ft. Lauderdale, FL
1964

   The back of the book has:

RESTAURANTS OF SAN FRANCISCO...
RESTAURANTS OF PUERTO RICO
   Our 80 page hard-cover edition is still available  $2.00
RESTAURANTS OF FLORIDA
GOURMET INTERNATIONAL
3599 North Federal Highway, Fort Lauderdale, Florida

   Obviously, RESTAURANTS OF PUERTO RICO would be wonderful for "pina colada."  How could I miss it?
   RESTAURANTS OF PUERTO RICO is not in the New York Public Library.  It's not in the Library of Congress.  It's not on Bibliofind.  It's not on Bookfinder.  That's how I could miss it!
   Can anyone find out who has it and inter-library loan it right away, so it's there when I get back from vacation?
   I'll buy you a pina colada for this.