Chinese Restaurants in New York City (1939)

Baker, John JBaker at STRADLEY.COM
Wed Apr 25 13:15:51 UTC 2001

        The White House Easter egg roll "officially" dates to 1878.  See

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A25219-2001Apr16.html

        I don't think there's any connection with Chinese egg rolls.

John Baker