Names for ...

Thu Apr 26 20:18:55 UTC 2001

This isn't about dot-coms, but it's equally euphemistic--and just plain
outrageous.  An Ohio death-row inmate who has been a schizophrenic most of
his life was reprieved from death at the last minute recently, only to be
re-sentenced to death when a panel of judges found him "competent to be
executed."  I kid you not.