English as a lingua franca

Paul Frank paulfrank at POST.HARVARD.EDU
Thu Apr 26 21:16:21 UTC 2001

> Just some friendly legal advice-- it's not a good idea to
> republish the full text of a copyrighted article to such a large
> list as ADS-L.

Really? I'm a member of a bigger list than ADS-L in which copyrighted
articles are posted all the time. I did not post the Times article for
personal profit but simply because I thought that a few people on this list
might be interested. And anyhow, I live a million miles away from the United
States.

Paul
--
Paul Frank
Business, financial and legal translation
>From German, French, Chinese, Italian,
Spanish and Portuguese into English
Thollon-les-Memises, France
paulfrank at post.harvard.edu