"southernisms"

Mark.Mandel at LHSL.COM Mark.Mandel at LHSL.COM
Tue Dec 11 16:27:53 UTC 2001

dInIs requests clarification from me:

I collect such stuff, but I'm having trouble in your message telling
which part is your comment and which is taken from the source. Can
you clear it up for us? Others might also like to know.
<<<

Everything that you quoted from my post after the attribution and the URL
was taken from that article, which is at that URL even as I type these
characters. (The bracketed ellipses show my deletions.) I apologize for the
confusion. And I wish I could remember where I originally got the reference
from.

-- Mark