ADS Annual Meeting schedule

AAllan at AOL.COM AAllan at AOL.COM
Fri Dec 28 16:21:28 UTC 2001

Two speakers will be unable to attend our Annual Meeting in San Francisco
next week and have canceled their presentations. They are Nancy Elliott and
Gina Collins, scheduled to speak at noon and at 12:30 p.m. Saturday, January
5. So there is just one presentation left in our Session 7 starting at 11:30
a.m. that day. It gives an hour of free time before our luncheon at 1:15 p.m.

It's in our September Newsletter (on our website, if you don't have a hard
copy), page 12. Just cross out presentations 24 and 25.

We're still left with 26 interesting presentations, starting at 12:30 p.m.
Thursday, January 3. See you there!

- Allan Metcalf