List messages aren't reaching me

Douglas G. Wilson douglas at NB.NET
Fri Dec 28 18:22:08 UTC 2001

Is it just me, or are others having the same experience?

Looking at the archive, I find most of the list messages during the last
couple of days have not reached me. I sent one (the last one over my name),
it appeared in the archive after a few hours, but never came back to me
from the list. I sent a test message directly to myself without a problem.

Have I been Spanish-walked off the list for inordinate scurrility or
sculduddery? Is my e-mail server flaky? Or is it a problem with the list
server?

-- Doug Wilson