Train station

Victoria Neufeldt vneufeldt at MERRIAM-WEBSTER.COM
Wed Feb 7 14:34:57 UTC 2001

I've heard only 'DEE-po' both for Home Depot and for the local bus depot (at
least, I grew up calling it the bus depot, but don't know if that's changed
in recent years).  'DEH-po' doesn't sound strange to me, but I can't say
where or in what context I've heard it.

Victoria

Victoria Neufeldt
1533 Early Drive