Fwd: You know you're from Rochester, NY when...

Lynne Murphy lynnem at COGS.SUSX.AC.UK
Fri Feb 23 09:26:37 UTC 2001

Since these kinds of things are often posted here, I'll post one too.
There are a couple of items of linguistic interest, although I don't
believe the 'hamburger' one.  And it's clear that I'm from outside
Rachacha, since I don't know who Vinnie and Angelo are either...

Lynne