presidential nominative-objective

Sun Feb 25 17:09:46 UTC 2001

>larry,

Yup. I was only responding to the "lookin' for a whuppin'" cite. I
don't think it's got anything to do with "lookin' to." I'm still
pondering the difference between "fixin' to" and "lookin' to." I have
them both, and they are quite distinct, but my defnitional strategies
are weak today.

dInIs

preston at pilot.msu.edu
Office: (517)353-0740