Pork Scratches on the Whipped Cream Front

Tony Glaser tonyglaser at MINDSPRING.COM
Mon Jul 2 19:49:13 UTC 2001

>PORK SCRATCHES--Are these pork rinds?  The airport bar serves them,
>called Flaeskesvaer.

Yes, I think so. Pork rinds are common pub fare in England, under the
name "Pork scratchings"

Tony Glaser

More information about the Ads-l mailing list