legal term sought

Orin Hargraves OKH at COMPUSERVE.COM
Tue Jul 3 13:46:56 UTC 2001

Can anyone supply a US equivalent or near-equivalent for the British legal
term "affiliation order," a court order requiring the father of an
illegitimate child to make child-support payments.

Thanks, and please reply directly me at this address or

orinhargraves at

Orin Hargraves

More information about the Ads-l mailing list