Tea & Pee; Icelandic Air; Mudpots & Mudsprings; Skali

Jonathon Green slang at BLUEYONDER.CO.UK
Tue Jul 10 08:51:30 UTC 2001

> TEA & PEE
>
>    This tour guide referred to a rest stop as a "tea & pee."  The other
tour guides from this same company don´t use this.
>    I don´t have a CASSELL DICTIONARY OF SLANG handy to look this up.

The phrase isn't there - nor indeed is it in my on-going and ever-expanding
database. 'Tea' makes a variety of appearances, as obviously does 'pee' but
never in partnership.

The phrase, as far as I know, is not part of general UK slang/colloq.,
although it obviously suits this particular tour guide and does indeed have
a certain pleasant assonance - not to mention relevance to the varieties of
'relief' on on offer.

Jonathon Green