Superjeep

AAllan at AOL.COM AAllan at AOL.COM
Wed Jul 11 17:28:47 UTC 2001

<< vehicles with supersize tires, and other
ruggedized features, that commonly seen in the parking lots of various
geological tourist attractions in Iceland.  In some instances, those
vehicles will outnumber vans and automobiles in the lot.  Rugged
vehicles for traveling in rough terrain.

A search of the web didn't turn up any photos to match that which I'd
seen during my visit to Iceland in June of last year. >>

There's an amazing new feature at Google - go to google.com, then go to
I put in "iceland jeep" and got some fine pictures (as well as some odd
ones). One is at the website

http://www.iceland-discovery.com/adventure/adventure_south.shtml

the "unforgettable landmannlaugar."

- Allan Metcalf