Icelandic & Danish terms

Bob Fitzke fitzke at VOYAGER.NET
Wed Jul 11 20:45:30 UTC 2001

Having eaten ketchup on my hotdogs since I could chew one (I'm now 75) I
find it difficult to understand what's so unacceptable about this use.
On our high school swimming team we had an excellent diver who ate
ketchup on vanilla ice cream. Now THAT'S a use I never could understand
(It apparently had no deleterious direct or indirect effect; the team
was state champs 2 of the 3 years I was in high school and that diver
was top 3 every year!).

Bob