Amerika, Kalifornia, Klinton

Dan Goodman dsgood at VISI.COM
Fri Mar 30 03:32:02 UTC 2001

On Thu, 29 Mar 2001, ANNE  V. GILBERT wrote:

>To all:
>
>"Kalifornia"?  "Klinton"?  I don't understand the meaning here.  Are
>California and former President Clinton supposed to be somehow fascist?
>Anne Gilbert

I'm not entirely sure.  Some of the posters seem to hold that view --
the basic idea being that anyone who wants more government than they
do is indistinguishable for fascists.

Others are just using it as a sneer, I think.

Remember, this is a country in which the Congressman from Fort Worth
was once denounced as an East Coast liberal.  Don't expect political
rhetoric -- from professionals or from amateurs -- to make sense.

>> Kalifornia and Klinton are used regularly on the Usenet group
>> misc.survivalism.  Amerika is used occasionally.
>> Dan Goodman
>> dsgood at visi.com
>> http://www.visi.com/~dsgood.html
>> Whatever you wish for me, may you have twice as much.

Dan Goodman
dsgood at visi.com
http://www.visi.com/~dsgood/index.html
Whatever you wish for me, may you have twice as much.