Bride-Elect

Baker, John JBaker at STRADLEY.COM
Fri May 4 17:19:11 UTC 2001

        O the embarrassment.  One mistake on Gilbert & Sullivan lyrics and
it seems doubtful that I will ever live it down.  Already we have seen
corrections from Mark Odegard and now Mark Mandel, as well as a note from
Barbara Need that Yum-Yum is the daughter-in-law electED.  And, of course,
they are oll korrect.  Still, it's kind of nice to see the lyrics.

John Baker