flapped-r in phonetic fonts (was Schwa in WP 5.1?)

Mon Nov 5 05:22:19 UTC 2001

I don't know about WordPerfect, but unless it is a really primitive system
compared to Word (or even decades-old word processors such as WriteNow) the
phonetic fonts should be easy to addto the other list of fonts. I have five
different phonetic fonts (Times IPA and Times Phonetic Alternate, Stone Serif
IPA&Phonetic Alternate, and PhonetiqueIPA. Why not just go to one of the many
sites that have them and give it a try?

My problem is that none of the sets that I have has a proper symbol for
flapped-r. Does anybody know of a set that has a flapped-r symbol?