Eerian

Mark.Mandel at LHSL.COM Mark.Mandel at LHSL.COM
Wed Nov 14 16:44:21 UTC 2001

Doug Wilson wrote:

What part of Detroit, please? I was a Detroit boy once. Maybe I know
Eerian.

Lake Erie isn't really adjacent to Detroit, and I don't know that it would
be a likely source of the name. I wonder ....
<<<

I'm bcc-ing this to the correspondent as well as sending it to Doug and the
list. Leslie, if you want to reply you can either just reply to me and I'll
pass it on, or reply to both of us. Well, you could just answer Doug, but
I'd like to know, too, and to pass it on to the list if you permit.

I'm rotten at geography. The city and the lake looked close enough on the
tiny map I had handy...

-- Mark

                  Mark A. Mandel : Senior Linguist
 Dragon Systems, a Lernout & Hauspie company : speech recognition
 320 Nevada St., Newton, MA 02460, USA : http://www.dragonsys.com