ADS newsletter, at last

AAllan at AOL.COM AAllan at AOL.COM
Tue Nov 20 18:33:31 UTC 2001

The "September" newsletter of the ADS, with complete program of the annual
meeting, is at last in the mail - first class within the US, airmail
elsewhere, as usual.

It would already have been posted on the ADS website, like previous issues,
but this time for some reason it has proved difficult to communicate with
those in charge of the website. When communication is established (I hope
very soon), you'll be able to read it in pdf format there too.

I could attach the pdf version to this message so that everyone on the list
would get it, but that seems too much unsolicited baggage for your inbox.
But, since there's been such a delay - if you would like the newsletter as a
pdf attachment, send me a message at AAllan at aol.com (not a message to the
entire list), and I'll send a copy to you, until such time as it's available
on our website.

Thanks for your patience. - Allan Metcalf