papers about in-house language acquisition

Mark Mandel Mark_Mandel at DRAGONSYS.COM
Fri Oct 5 17:05:42 UTC 2001

Sali writes from Singapore:

The ongoing discussion on "till" just reminded me of this one of many
interesting linguistic discussions about native and non-native competence
with my daughter. She is still upset that I published a paper about her
language acquisition, using her nickname, and not obtaining her permission.
<<<<<

When our daughter was born I was in graduate school. My wife warned me in
no uncertain terms that if I made a linguistics project out of the baby
she'd kill me.

-- Mark