David Wynn Miller's Language

Billionbridges.com translation at BILLIONBRIDGES.COM
Sun Oct 14 23:44:19 UTC 2001

The so-called "David-Wynn: Miller" has a very
amusing website (http://www.dwmlawprocedures.com/)
in which he proclaims:

"LAW-CLAIMS FOR THE KNOWLEDGE OF
THE LANGUAGE IS WITH THE LAW-CLAIMS
BY THE MATHEMATICAL-CLAIM FOR THE
EDUCATIONAL-CORRECTION OF ALL LAWS
WITH THE TRUTHFUL-LANGUAGE OF THE
UNITY-STATES OF THE WORLD."

Is he on to something here, or has he crawled a
little bit too far into his own mind?  Aside from
the unusual syntax, I don't like his exorbitant use
of punctuation.  What's funny for me as a Chinese
translator, though, is that it reads a bit like "Chinglish"
documents I've often had to edit.  The nuances behind
the use of "the" is one of the hardest things for Asians
who study English as a foreign language to grasp,
and so they often place it in front of nouns when they
don't need to.
Don Rogalski and Toni Kuo
"A Billion Bridges"
Chinese<>English Translation Services