box cutter illustrated

Tom Kysilko pds at VISI.COM
Sat Sep 29 15:33:08 UTC 2001

These pictures are very helpful.  My idea of a utility knife is represented
by item #100, although I also have a retractable version.

FWIW, my local Ace Hardware has an item much like the illustrated box
cutters.  They are called "snap knives", presumably because portions of the
blade can be easily broken off after they become dull.
--Tom Kysilko