CPL response on "Windy City"

Sat Sep 29 18:10:25 UTC 2001

Volume II is in bed; we need someone to write an article called
something like "Barry's Woes: Or How the Real World Doesn't Give a
Whack about Where Words, Names, Phrases, and the Like Really Came
From."

I promise it a home (and I would be delighted to supervise an MA
thesis on just those Barry tales).

dInIs

--
Dennis R. Preston