Textual Analysis in Email Message

Wed Apr 17 04:28:24 UTC 2002

On 4/16/02 17:08, "Mark A Mandel" <mam at THEWORLD.COM> wrote:

> BTW, do others find this as hard to read as I do, with URLs sprinkled
> through the text like poppy seeds on a Brooklyn bagel?

Eeep. Sorry. I did what I could to provide clarity, maintain link relevance
and keep the original information without having to re-write the entry. It
looks better in an email message in which your mail reader has automagically
color-coded the URLs. Also, I'm afraid I've developed a bad habit of
accepting just such sprinkling of URLs as normal. Need to read more
off-line, I guess.