what do you drink?

Fri Aug 23 13:24:13 UTC 2002

You claim to be from Louisville but don't mention 'soft drink'; I am
suspicious. Then you say you "get down here to morehead" which is not
"down" from Louisville, and I am even more suspicious.

I understand why people would like to claim to be from Louisville; we
talk really good, but such deceit is surely improper on an academic
discussion list.

dInIs

--
Dennis R. Preston