MLA cocktails invite (28 Dec.)

Jonathon Green slang at BLUEYONDER.CO.UK
Mon Dec 16 17:41:38 UTC 2002

If only.

On the other hand, Susie and I should be back in 49th Street, Felix Dennis's
schedule permitting, in the early spring, so if I don't by some fortunate
chance see you in London prior to that, I trust we can cross paths then. I
think Tom Dalzell has some plan that we should all have some kind of 'slang'
dinner. Let us see. I have, en passant, said to Barry Popik that I would
very much like to met him, but while he replied to the rest of my mail, he
sedulously ignores that sentence. Maybe, when the time comes, you can put in
a plea.

Best wishes,

Jonathon