End of year request..

James A. Landau JJJRLandau at AOL.COM
Fri Dec 20 13:31:28 UTC 2002

Would it be possible to configure the list-server so that "ADS" will appear
at the beginning of the subject line of every post?  I know this is possible
in the major-domo listserver; I don't know if it's an option in the LSOFT
listserv software used (I believe) by ADS-L.

It's not particularly important, but I belong to two other mailing lists
which have this feature, and it makes it quite convenient to be able to look
at my in-box and see which messages are from mailing lists.

      - James A. Landau