End of year request..

Steve Kl. stevekl at PANIX.COM
Fri Dec 20 15:40:02 UTC 2002

On Fri, 20 Dec 2002, James A. Landau wrote:

> It's not particularly important, but I belong to two other mailing lists
> which have this feature, and it makes it quite convenient to be able to look
> at my in-box and see which messages are from mailing lists.

You should be able to filter your email so that all emails from ADS go
into their own folder; I do -- it makes my life a lot easier. I can check
on ADS stuff separate from regular email.

I have all my different mailing lists filtered into separate folders.
Check the documentation of your email program. If you use PINE, it's super
easy.

-- Steve