End of year request..

Joyce, Thomas F. TJoyce at BELLBOYD.COM
Fri Dec 20 15:48:36 UTC 2002

I use a filter to route all ADS messages to a specific directory.  Your mail program should be able to do it.

Tom Joyce

-----Original Message-----
From: James A. Landau [mailto:JJJRLandau at AOL.COM]
Sent: Friday, December 20, 2002 7:31 AM
To: ADS-L at LISTSERV.UGA.EDU
Subject: End of year request..

Would it be possible to configure the list-server so that "ADS" will appear
at the beginning of the subject line of every post?  I know this is possible
in the major-domo listserver; I don't know if it's an option in the LSOFT
listserv software used (I believe) by ADS-L.

It's not particularly important, but I belong to two other mailing lists
which have this feature, and it makes it quite convenient to be able to look
at my in-box and see which messages are from mailing lists.

      - James A. Landau

confidential, and protected from disclosure.  If you are not the
intended recipient, any further disclosure or use, dissemination,
distribution, or copying of this message or any attachment is strictly
prohibited.  If you think that you have received this e-mail message in
error, please delete it and notify the sender.