ADS Web Site Updated

GSCole gscole at ARK.SHIP.EDU
Sun Feb 3 21:03:11 UTC 2002

Grant,
Many thanks for your efforts.  The logo across the top of the page
effectively ties things together.  I appreciate the redesign.

The 'Language articles online' section is also convenient, and the 1
February article seems to indicate that if 'I' don't speak about 'me'
often enough, my words might be misunderstood.

As a side note, I also appreciate the fact that I can View--Page Info,
using my Netscape browser, and find the date/time of the modification of
a page.  Not all sites, nor browsers, permit the viewing of such
information, but I've found such information to be useful.

Thanks again.

George Cole
Shippensburg University