SEX Lex Survey Query

Billionbridges.com translation at BILLIONBRIDGES.COM
Wed Jan 2 16:36:50 UTC 2002

They prove, rather, that you still have a bit to learn about
how to read search engines.

You said:
Yahoo search:     spokesman,  21 ; spokeswoman, 341,000, etc.

That's not 21 hits for "spokesman", but rather 21 web site
matches.  The web page matches total 1,470,000.  Look on
the upper right side of the page for the following list of links.

Categories | Web Sites | Web Pages | News

The thing about "spokeswoman" is that, most likely, there are
currently no web sites with the term in their titles. You are
therefore shifted over to the "Web Pages", where there
are 341,000 hits.

Don