Jinx

Mark A Mandel mam at THEWORLD.COM
Mon Jul 29 19:32:52 UTC 2002

On Mon, 29 Jul 2002, Dave Wilton wrote:

#I also hadn't realized the Captain Jinks song was so well known. I'll have
#to update my site to make explicit mention of it.

I've been following this thread and forwarding parts of it to my wife.
We've known Captain Jinks for many years, thanks to Laura Ingalls
Wilder's "Little House" novels. (Don't speak to me about the TV
version.)

        I'm Captain Jinks of the Horse Marines
        I feed my horse on corn and beans
        I court the pretty girls in their teens