Real Polish jokes

Mon Jun 24 11:45:15 UTC 2002

Although there were stupid Russian jokes at that time, stupid police
jokes were much more plentiful.

A policeman goes to a bookstore; an amazed clerk asks if he can help.
The policeman says he's tired of being made fun of for his stupidity
and understands that reading will improve his mind. What would the
clerk suggest? The clerk opines that some light reading would be a
good place to start. The policeman responds that that is not
necessary; he has his car right out front.

Prestonski

--
Dennis R. Preston
Professor of Linguistics