Query: British Linguistics Projects

Mai Kuha mkuha at BSU.EDU
Thu Jun 27 19:33:10 UTC 2002

I don't have any suggestions for the specific area you mention, but Wray,
Trott, and Bloomer's 1998 book "Projects in linguistics: A practical guide
to researching language" might be a good resource for students, as it tends
to target readers in England--that is, many of the examples, explanations,
and project ideas are set in a British context.

-Mai